Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Gift from Gods Creation


Howdy everyone. For me, the last couple of weeks have been rough. I had a complete computer crash and needed to replace my system. I have an ongoing struggle with a personal relationship and I am not sure I know how to handle it. And finally, I have been dealing with stroke level blood pressure. Needless to say, not a lot to smile about here.

But then I ran into this picture of the Aurora Borealus. It reminded me of the beauty that God can create in even the coldest most remote parts of the world. Right now, my heart feels like the cold northern landscape. But I know that if I just stay steady in my faith, there will be something beautiful on the horizon!

I hope that this note and this colorful display courtesy of God will bring you a ray of hope!

Stay happy!

No comments: