Monday, November 24, 2008

A Thanksgiving Thought


Hey all, I know that the economy sucks right now, but you have more to be thankful for than the turkey above does!

On a serious note. This is the time of year when we should be thinking about all that we have to be Thankful for, so here goes:

I am thankful for my family, my mother, my children and their spouses and my wonderful grand son. I am thankful that I have a brand new grand daughter on the way. I am thankful for my best friend Dennis. I am thankful for my roommate Steve. I am thankful that I live in a nice home that is warm and cozy. I am thankful for all the little extra's I have been lucky to have. I am thankful for good health. And I am thankful for the trials that I have had because they (hopefully) make me a better and wiser person. And finally, I am thankful to God for what he has given me and for what he has withheld to make me stronger.

Now it's your turn, please add a note of thanks in the comments section!

No comments: