Monday, April 6, 2009

Been Lazy Lately


Something about this picture reminds me of when I was a kid. It comes from one of my favorite sites, Worth1000.com. I would suggest that anyone go there.

So I have not posted in a while. Just plain been to busy and too lazy to take the time. But if I am going to have a blog, then I should use it, right!

This week has been a mixed bag. One of my sons and his wife split up. I am so hurt because I don't want my son hurt and I do want them to succeed. But has a parent, sometimes it's my place to just keep quiet and move forward. Still, it breaks my heart that a good kid like my son has to suffer through the pain of life. I hope and pray that everything will work out, but there are no guarantees in life.

On the positive side. My newest grand child will be a boy. I would truly be happy either way, but it's nice to see my daughter so happy. I got to see his little pictures and I can tell you that sonograms have really come a long way since my children were in the womb. You can almost see the expression on the little guy's face.

Anyway, about the little angel and devil. I like this picture because it reminds me of every day of life. There are always choices to be made. They can make your life better or they can make your life harder. I also know the feeling of constant temptation and having to choose to do right or wrong daily. Anyway, it's just how I feel today!

No comments: