Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sometimes Life Surprises Me!



Every now and again life hands me a little surprise.  As anyone who reads this may recall, I had not one, but two bad roommate experiences over the last couple of years.  I moved into a new place with new roommates over 8 months ago.  I am pleased to say that the honeymoon is not over and we still get along famously.  And, because we live in a large house, my daughter and her boyfriend and baby are living with me too!  So I have the best of family and friends all under one roof.  I would have never thought that it would all work out so I could be close to my grand baby and still have great roommates too.  I am glad life handed me what it did.  I learned a lesson about people and managed to end up in a much better place over time!  

Lesson Learned is simple "KEEP THE FAITH"

No comments: